Apartment, 2 bedrooms, 4 pers.
** Covid19 Special Message: **
We know the current context generates many doubts for the coming months, this
is why at Costa CarpeDiem we have adapted our cancellation policy, making it
more flexible. You can cancel free of charge up to one month before arrival for
any reason, in the next 30 days, if you couldn't come due to covid mobility
restrictions you could reschedule your stay in the coming 18 months in any of
On the other hand, we have defined a specific cleaning protocol to thoroughly
clean and disinfect our homes with a specialized cleaning company.
Costa Blanca and Costa CarpeDiem are waiting for you!
Overlooking the glittering Mediterranean, this 2-bedroom apartment puts
gorgeous views and local conveniences right on your doorstep.
Local shops, restaurants and groceries are just a few minutes stroll from
your front door, and Calpe town centre is just a 5-minute walk from home.
Fabulous for families, this apartment is located within the upscale Apolo XIV
residence with access to on-site amenities including a large pool, a children’s
playground, tennis courts and direct access to sandy Arenal beach. All summed
it, there's everything here for an unforgettable Spanish holiday whatever time
of year you visit.
The Inside Space: A wall of windows welcomes natural light into an open
living/dining area. The main sitting space offers a comfy spot to relax.
Nearby, a light wood dining table seats 4.
Fresh and bright, the full open kitchen makes it easy to whip up meals.
Gather for meals at the main dining table, or dine alfresco on your private
terrace. The views out here are stunning with the Mediterranean and the soaring
peak of Peñón de Ifach sprawled out before you. Come evening, it's an idyllic
spot to uncork a bottle of Spanish wine as the sun fizzles into the sea.
After a big day beside the beach, two welcoming bedrooms await weary heads.
The master bedroom has a king-size bed and with access to balcony overlooking
the sea - the perfect place for sipping your morning coffee.
Ideal for kids, the second bedroom comes with two single beds that also can be
In addition, the apartment has:
2 bathrooms, one with a tub and the other shower
Padel playgrounds (a classic Spanish racket sport)
Access to underground parking space.
The Outdoor Space: With direct access to the beach, you can be digging your
toes into golden sands minutes after finishing breakfast. Families also have
everything needed to keep the kids happy and entertained with a variety of
excellent on-site amenities including a large swimming pool and children's
The Local Area: Step out your front door and you’ll find yourself surrounded
by shops and a variety of fabulous restaurants. Stroll for lunch at a casual
beachside eatery and order fresh seafood plucked straight from the sea. Or pick
up groceries for dinner from the local supermarket - just a 5-minute stroll
from your door.
Walk to Calpe city center and flit between local restaurants, shops and
cafes, or visit the medieval old town and wander cobbled streets lined with
historic buildings and town houses.
You're also within a short walk of two natural parks. A saltwater lagoon and
colonies of flamingos attract bird-watchers' to Las Salinas, while Peñón de
Ifach is home to 300 species of animals and a “Gibraltar-like” cliff face that
offers breathtaking views across Calpe from its summit.
Nº Licencia Turístico: VT-465918-A
Interior of the apartment
* air conditioned living room with television
* air conditioned dining room
* 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* cable television
* laundry room with washing machine Kitchen
* open kitchen-diner with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher,
refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster Bedrooms and
* 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with king size bed
* bathroom with single washbasin, bath/shower combination, bidet, toilet and
* bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet Exterior of the apartment
* kidney shaped communal pool
* children's pool
* lawned garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
* lawned communal garden
* outdoor shower
* outside sitting area and outside dining area
* private covered parking space More information
* nearest town: Calpe (within 50 meters of the apartment)
* nearest riverbank or shore: Mediterráneo (within 100 meters of the
* nearest beach: Arenal - Bol (within 100 meters of the apartment)
* nearest port: Calpe (within 1000 meters of the apartment)
* nearest park within 500 meters of the apartment
* nearest airport: Alicante (within 100 kilometers of the apartment)
* second nearest airport: Valencia ( 100 kilometers of the apartment)
* public transport: bus within 100 meters of the apartment
* no smoking accommodation
* pets are not allowed
* wheelchair friendly accommodation
* The building where the accommodation is situated has en elevator.
* The accommodation is very suitable for families with children Facilities
and services included in the rental price of the apartment
* internet (WiFi)
* iron and ironing board
* bed linen and towels
* tennis court Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in
Calpe, on the Costa Blanca
* bar and promenade (within 500 meters of the house)
* cinema and discotheque (within 1000 meters of the house)
* amusement park (Terra Mítica,Festilandia), theme park (Mundimar,DinoPark),
zoo (Safari Aitana), wild life park (Terra Natura), water park (Aqualandia y
Aqua Natura) and oceanographic park (Oceanográfic Valencia) (within 25
kilometers of the house) Sights and culture in Calpe, on the Costa Blanca
* museum (Colecionista,Histórico), church (Nieves y Merced), ruin (Baños de
la Reina), architectural building (Edificios Bofill) and historic place
(Casanova) (within 1000 meters from the accommodation) Sports
* tennis, horse riding, hiking, cycling, climbing, diving, surfing,
waterskiing and windsurfing (within 1000 meters of the apartment)
* golf (Golf Ifach,Altea Golf) (within 5 kilometers of the apartment) Not
included, optional, pay on site: high chair - 25.0 EUR per stay;
Available on site with supplement: Cot - 39.0 EUR per stay;