A stone's throw from the shops and the beach, beautiful house tastefully furnished to accommodate up to 9 people. This house has a beautiful living room (sofa, television) open to a fitted and equipped kitchen (fridge / freezer, oven, extractor, induction hob, dishwasher, microwave), a master bedroom with double bed (160), wardrobe and bathroom. walk-in shower and wc. Upstairs, 3 beautiful bedrooms each with a double bed (140), and a single bed in the first, to accommodate your children. A bathroom (bath and washing machine) and separate toilet. You can enjoy a well-appointed exterior with equipment and 3 bicycles available. .
Holidays by the sea with family/friends are yours!
Pets not allowed
MANDATORY (to be paid on site):
Tourist tax: variable rate
Cleaning costs if the accommodation is not left clean: variable rate depending on the type of property
Possibility to take the cleaning option
If service requested at the last moment: billing +50%
OPTIONAL SERVICES (to be paid locally):
End of stay cleaning: price according to type of accommodation
Bed linen + towels (pack): Single pack: €19.90 / Double pack: €29.90
Baby equipment according to availability:
Travel cot: €10 1 week, €16 2 weeks, €24 3 weeks, €32 4 weeks and more
High chair: €8 1 week, €12 2 weeks, €18 3 weeks, €25 4 weeks and more
Unless stated, services such as cleaning, bed linen, towels etc. are not included in the price of this rental. If pets are allowed (information in the advertisement), charges may be applicable.
Only equipment mentioned in this advertisement are present. Equipment not mentioned are not considered to be present.
Deposit amount : 1200€
Seaside resort on the Côte d'Amour bordering the Atlantic Ocean, Baie Le Pouliguen - La Baule-Pornichet joined the Club of the Most Beautiful Bays in the World in November 2011.
The city is known for its magnificent beach, its shopping avenues, its restaurants, its large hotels, as well as its casino.
The market is also very popular with the Pornichétins as well as with tourists.
PORNICHET is also:
• History: Pornichet has managed to preserve an architectural heritage composed mainly of sumptuous and often eccentric villas built at the time of Ernest Flammarion, Sarah Bernhardt, duchesses and Parisian artists who paraded there all summer , in their convertibles along the beautiful green avenues. Pornichet has kept the magic of the Belle Epoque.
• Sport: The thalasso, the Sporting tennis club, the sailing school, shore fishing and various water activities (jet ski, fly fish, paddle, etc.), La Baule golf course, La Baule international show jumping …
• La Détente: The PORNICHET/LABAULE embankment ideal for walks, jogging, cycling, rollerblading, etc.
• Equestrian centres, for lovers of ponies and horses.
The famous wild coast following the embankment allows you to discover the coastline and its many beaches and coves, a real haven of peace.
- The medieval city of Guérande
- The salt marshes (famous for their Guérande salt)
- The Croisic Oceanarium
- Avenue de Gaulle in La Baule, bringing together brands such as La Fraiseraie, Christophe Roussel, Amorino as well as many restaurants and bars.
-Mickey's beach club for kids
- The marshes of Brière
Access Stations: LE POULIGUEN - TER, Nantes (40 minutes) TGV (direct line Paris), Saint Nazaire (20 minutes) Roads: - A11 Océane motorway: Paris - Le Mans - Angers - Nantes - A83/A10 motorway: Bordeaux - Niort - Nantes - N136/N137: Caen - Saint-Malo - Rennes- Nantes - N165: Brest- Quimper - Lorient - Vannes - Saint-Nazaire
Airport: Nantes-Atlantique (1h15mn)
Nearby services :
Select services nearby
The exact address of the rental will be indicated on your voucher sent by email few days before your journey. It will contain the local agency details, patener of Poplidays, which will give you the keys on your arrival.
Call us for any advise
(+33) 05 59 01 01 07
from Monday to Sunday 9.30 AM to 7 PM
Do you need an adviser to choose your holiday rental ? You need additional information about housing ?