Ars en Ré, charming storey house (90m²) with enclosed courtyard i 20m² for 6/8 people. Fullness and zen insured for this house decorated with taste. Court SPA with 5 places.
- Entrance to living room,
- Living room (18,19m²) with window on street corner seat leather, coffee table,
Table for meals, kartel chairs, flat screen TV on the wall,
- Kitchen (8.53 m²) fully equipped and furnished, hob, hood, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge / freezer, small appliances. Cupboard under stairs and doors leading to enclosed courtyard.
- Stairs clearance (2,02m²).
- Separate toilet (1.16 m²).
- Bathroom, 2 square basins, Italian shower and heated towel rail.
- 1 double room, 2 bedside tables with bedside lamp, Kartel chairs, storage cabinet and picture window on closed court.
Cage stairs (3.24 m²).
FLOOR - Landing (3.40 m²)
- 1 double room 2 (9.46 m²), 2 bedside tables with bedside lamps, fitted wardrobe (seamstress / wardrobe) and window to court.
- Bureau (9.60 m²) with 2 single beds, landscaped seat, desk and window on street.
- 1 twin room 3 (9,06m²), 2 bedside with lamp, built-in cupboard and window on street.
- 1 twin room 4 (8.88 m²), 2 bedside tables with lamp, built-in cupboard and window to court.
- Bathroom (3,19m²) with basin, shower cubicle, WC and window on street.
cot, high chair, barbecue, deck garden and jacuzzi, everything is in this villa for outstanding vacation.
Bike garage with washing machine and dryer.
Charming house with new equipment, an enclosed courtyard, not overlooked near the village center.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), establishments have reduced the hours of their reception and services. Remember to contact them (contact details indicated in your Stay voucher) before your arrival to check these times.
In the context of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), establishments are currently applying exceptional additional health measures. Consequently, some services and equipment may be reduced or unavailable.
Deposit amount : 2000€
A holiday resort for lovers of calm, the village is classified among the “Most Beautiful Villages of France” for the undeniable charm of its small white houses with green shutters, its cobbled alleys flowered with hollyhocks. With its church with a 40 meter high spire, serving as a landmark for navigators, and its 60 salt workers exploiting the salt marshes, Ars is an authentic and exceptional “Village of Stone and Water”. Discover this typical Rais village, which has preserved its charm and authenticity, and its small artisan shops.
Nearby services :
Select services nearby
The exact address of the rental will be indicated on your voucher sent by email few days before your journey. It will contain the local agency details, patener of Poplidays, which will give you the keys on your arrival.
Do you need an adviser to choose your holiday rental ? You need additional information about housing ?